These policies and procedures are in place to protect not only ourselves, but our country. We feel prudence demands we hold our students and ourselves to a higher standard. Your understanding and support is greatly appreciated in this manner. Trident Concepts, LLC & The Range at Austin reserves the right to change, update or alter our policies at any time and without notification.
Trident Concepts, LLC and the Range at Austin reserve the right to refuse business or services to any individuals or organizations without providing an explanation. Final approval for attendance is at the sole discretion of our staff and is non-negotiable.
For Trident Concepts, LLC classes we will be requiring more stringent student credentials. Failure to provide required material may result in dismissal from class and forfeiture of class registration fee. Training courses are limited to United States citizens who meet the appropriate criteria.
- Provide any valid state Concealed Weapon Permit (C.C.W.) [issuing state must require both state and federal background check for approval.
- Any active duty member of the United States Army, Air Force, Marine Corp, Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marines, National Guard or Reserves.
- Any active POST certified Police Officer, or Federal Law Enforcement Officer, or any honorably retired, after ten years service, state or federal police officer.
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policies
Trident Concepts, LLC. and the Range at Austin reserves the right to change or alter our class fees or payment policies at any time and without notification. These policies are strictly followed to ensure the highest quality of training and service. We will train regardless of global tensions or under any weather conditions and therefore will not issue a refund on account of circumstances outside of our control.
- Full payment of the class registration fees is required prior to the first day of class.
- To guarantee your seat in class the full class registration fee will be charged upon submission; which includes a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Those wishing to pay with a purchase order, please contact our Administrative Office for approval and further instructions via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any cancellations please contact our Administrative Office via email at: email@example.com
- For Trident Concepts, LLC classes; cancellations greater than 30 days from first day of class will receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
- For Trident Concepts, LLC classes; cancellations inside of 30 days from first day of class will forfeit their class registration fee and non-refundable deposit or upon request receive a credit voucher good for 12 months from the original class date minus the non-refundable deposit.
- For the Range at Austin classes; cancellations greater than 10 days from first day of class will receive a refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
- For the Range at Austin classes; cancellations less than 10 days from first day of class will forfeit their class registration fee and non-refundable deposit.
- Speaking with personal by phone or other means does not qualify as an official notice.
- We must receive an email stating your intentions from the same email address used to register or we will not honor the request.
- Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of class registration fees.
- Students who voluntarily dis-enroll from training after training begins forfeits their whole class registration fee.
- Students who are dismissed from training due to safety risks will be prorated their class registration fee minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Training class slots are limited to a first come first serve basis.
- Once our class maximums have been reached no further students will be admitted.
- Students may submit an application for our standby list in case of an opening or other contingencies.
- Stand by students will be giving 24 hours to confirm attendance or forfeit their position to the next name on the standby list.
- In the event we have postpone, reschedule or cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control, a new class date will be provided in a timely manner (usually 10 business days or less).
- We reserve the right to postpone, reschedule or cancel classes at our discretion.
- If the student cannot attend the new class dates, then a credit voucher will be issued equal to the class registration fee good for one year (12 months) from the new class convening date.
- If the student wishes to cancel then a full refund minus a $50.00 transaction fee shall be issued.
Trident Concepts, LLC and the Range at Austin reserves the right to remove and if necessary eject from training any student who represents a danger to himself or the class. Failing to follow cadre instructions, safety rules, class protocol or conduct deemed unsafe or unbecoming will result in the immediate removal. In certain circumstances, students may be placed on an administrative hold pending a review of their actions or inaction before returning to class. Students who are ejected from training will be asked to leave immediately. Trident Concepts and the Range at Austin follow an Operational Risk Management (ORM) policy regarding safe training practices and student:instructor ratios. Each evolution is evaluated, hazards identified and assessed with controls implemented to ensure the safest training possible. Some controls may include students being pulled from evolutions beyond their skill and capability and are at the sole discretion of the cadre.
Effective January 1, 2003 Trident Concepts, LLC students are responsible for all reasonable range fees. We are forced to do this in order to keep our class registration fees the same. The alternative would be to raise our class registration fees to compensate for higher range fees, which seems unfair since some ranges charge less than others and we don’t want everyone to be affected. We will coordinate for each location the appropriate range fee and payment arrangements, but in general the range fee will not be more than $50.00 per student for a two day course (other course subject to higher or lower fees). We apologize for the inconvenience, but feel it is the best option for all parties.
Please be aware that airline logistics and other modes of mass transportation are becoming very time consuming and difficult, so please plan accordingly. We are not responsible for logistics mishaps, such as but not limited to missed flights, inclement weather, mechanical problems or late departures. You have our sympathy, but regrettably we cannot do anything with regards to refunds. We can only issue a training certificate good for one year from the original course date. The certificate is 50% of the class registration fee and is not transferable to anyone other than the listed party. This certificate is good for any other course of equal or lesser level we provide and at any other location.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our office for a return authorization number. You can return items in their original packing unopened minus a 15% restocking fee within 30 days of purchase date. Product returned to us opened, damaged or otherwise unusable are not eligible for a refund of any kind.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our policies or procedures, please feel free to contact us. We will do our level best to accommodate everyone within reason, but reserve the final right to refuse business or services.
Trident Concepts, LLC.